Re: Running PHP4 and PHP5 Simultaneousl on Apache in Debian!

Siju George(sgeorge.ml@gmail.com) is reported to have said:
> Thanks a lot Andrea and Glyn,
>
> Could you please tell me how to give 2 IPs to the same NIC on Debian.
> So that I can make one apache instance run PHP4 and listen on one IP
> at port 80 and the other instance run PHP5 and listen on other IP on
> port 80.

I don't think this is unique to Debian.

Read the Apache docs about VirtualHost and and the Net-HOWTO
whech is in the doc-linux-text package.  It's all in there.

:-) HTH, YMMV, HAND :-)
Wayne

--
Using TSO is like kicking a dead whale down the beach.
                -- S. C. Johnson