Re: Sid net-install

Paul Johnson wrote:
"Philippe Dhont   (Sea-ro)" <philippe.dhont@searo.be> writes:

Is it also possibe to download a minimal cd for SID net-install ?

No.  Please read the archives, this was asked recently.

<quote who=Christian Perrier where=debian-release>
The package will be tested by all people using D-I netboot or
businesscard builds and pointing to unstable rather than testing.

I suggest we leave maybe a few days with the package in unstable,
allowing people using unstable to report bugs. The goal is having it in
for the release, so the timeline mostly depends on the release
timeline.

On the other hand, the sooner the package goes in testing, the sooner
it receives more testing, because most D-I installation testers use
testing as target because thisis the default setting.
</quote>

While quick searching doesn't reveal where they are to be had/or if they are even identical to the sarge net-install, quotes like this do imply to me that it is possible to net-install unstable from a minimal CD.