Re: where do I download Unstable from?

Apparently, _Paul Johnson_, on 16/10/04 02:13,typed:

Because there is no installer for unstable (and there is no real
motivation for creating one).  Go with testing, change
your sources.list to unstable and do a dist-upgrade.

Fair enough. I did just that. And I have asked this in another post, during the installation when it asks me to add sources, I added one near me. Then when it asked what to installed (desktop envi, webserver, etc.?) I didn't check anything. Then I changed the sources to unstable in sources.list and made unstable the default distribution in apt.conf. Then I ran base-config again and added another source. But that source was again for testing, I had to change it back again. How do I tell base-config to add sources for unstable and not insist on testing?

Thanks,
->HS