Newbie install problem

Any help appreciated on this one.

I'm trying to install Debian on a Dell PowerEdge 1850.
 I get into the install screen ok, but the installer
fails to recognise the hardisk or the network adapter
(which is an onboard one).

The disc subsystem is a SCSI Ultra320 base with the
perc embedded raid option.  The disks are two 73G
units setup as RAID 0.

The install program is prompting for an appropriate
driver from floppy (/dev/fd0) however, the system
doesn't have a floppy!

So, assuming I find a driver, is there a way to get
the installer to pull the driver from a CD?

Any help gratefully received.