Re: poll: managing high volumes of list mail effectively

also sprach Brian Kimball <bk@bk.cx> [2004.10.15.1823 +0200]:
> > I am subscribed to 237 mailing lists and even though my tools are
>
> Holy crap!
>
> How much time per day do you spend on all that mail?

Too much. But as I said, I have good tools. For instance, crm114 and
a custom neural-network-driven script weed out all the topics that
just don't interest me. So between 50 and 300 list mails make it
through to me each day. I am sure this volume is absolutely normal
for most people.

But hey, this isn't about me, and I realise that I could just
unsubscribe from many of the lists. But I won't.

`. `'`