Re: Upgrade from testing to experimental ?

Hello

Philippe Dhont   (Sea-ro) (<philippe.dhont@searo.be>) wrote:

> I need to have alot of 'latest' releases, now i am using the
> testing-debian.
>
> Can i change to experimental debian by just chaning my sources.list ?
> I tried that, changed testing with experimental but i get errors then.
> What is the right procedure ?

Experimental is not a complete distribution on it's own. You need
additionally entries for unstable. Maybe using only unstable will
already give you packages that are recent enough. And don't forget that
experimental has its name for a reason.

best regards
 Andreas Janssen

PGP-Key-ID: 0xDC801674 ICQ #17079270