Re: Secure Password Storage

On Thursday 14 October 2004 11:28, Icebiker wrote:

> This isn't a linux or open license solution, but FWIW I've been very
> happy using password vault software on my Palm to hold ~100 passwords and
> magic numbers.

Same here.  I've been using SplashID as a vault and am completely happy with
it.  What would make me *happier* is to see a conduit that synced SplashID
with the KDE wallet manager.  The happiest solution for me would be that
conduit syncing with a Free password manager that works as well as
SplashID.
--
Kirk Strauser