Re: where do I download Unstable from?

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:18:29 -0400, H. S. <greatexcalibur@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am able to find download sites and jidgo files for Testing but not for
> Unstable. I tried to find these on Debian webpage but I am unable to. So
> where can I download Unstable from, either ISO images or a jidgo file?
>
> ->HS

When I installed unstable I couldn't find a way to do it directly
either.   I ended up suing the sarge install business card iso and
doing a dist-upgrade after a minimal sarge install.   This may not
work if you are not on broadband but if you aren't on broadband it
probably isn't  a great idea to use SID anyway because of the frequent
updates.

HTH...
-jeff