Re: Problems with debian install

But Sarge seems to be available only for netinstall. I am going to have to install debian (if it succeeds) on a number of machines in a computer lab. Netinstall is no good for that. I want to do it with the full set of CDs.

I downloaded the CD ISO images from the website of debian (http://www.debian.org/distrib/cd). The website does not say that they are distributing "woody". I know about the stable, testing, unstable versions of debian. But this particular page does not even mention which is the one that I got. In fact, I was under the impression that in 7 huge isos that I had to download, I would have pretty much gotten everything. That is obviously not true.

Vikas