Re: ghostscript/cups problem

Richard wrote:
> Anyone here know where to seek help with a ghostscript or cups
> problem?  I did try asking here but got no response (problem of
> ghostscript cropping A3 images to A4 - or maybe it's cups doing that).
>  I have googled with no success and have no idea how to proceed.

Have you tried asking on the cups newsgroups? Details here:

http://www.cups.org/newsgroups.php

or the GNU ghostscript newsgroup

Personally I'd try the cups newsgroups first, no real reason but I tend
to work from the top down. So Distro newsgroup -> Application
newsgroup -> Application dependencies newsgroup.

--
Michael Graham
Department of Mathematics

Tel: +44 (0)131 451 4175