Re: Serious problems after "apt-get dist-upgrade"

--- Tim Kelley <tpk@r00tserverz.net> wrote:

> It works fine when you go from one (former) stable
> release to another,
> though you would probably have to enter it several
> times.

Tim,

I am going from stable to testing so that may be the
problem.  My instinct was that iterating through those
packages would eventually resolve the dependency
problems but the second try didn't install anything
new.

It's all good...I tried numerous methods to upgrade
ranging from recompiling source from kernel.org to
"apt-get dist-upgrade".  It was supposed to be an
exploration of the various methods and I think I know
what I need to do now.

Thanks all.

ejd