Trying to load mozilla loads firefox instead ???

Okay, I have an IDE here (eclipse) that apparently relys somewhat on
mozilla 1.5 or 1.6 being installed.  Lucky me, I have 1.6.  Having
issues with Eclipse though, I was told that I had the wrong version of
mozilla most likely.  I started mozilla to check the version, and
firefox loaded instead.  I went to the command line, typed in 'mozilla',
and firefox loaded again.  Going to /usr/bin, I see mozilla and
mozilla-1.6, so I tried 'mozilla-1.6' at the command line - and firefox
once more.

I reinstalled mozilla (i'm using deb testing), and it worked until I
logged out and back in again.  Once more, firefox has somehow taken
over.  Ideas?  Thanks.