Debian Sarge printing ?.

Hi.

As a new debian user, this question had to come :-)

I want to could print from my newly installed sarge. I have a server, that has my 2 printers connected. They are a Brother HL-5040 and a HP-DJ895Cxi. The first one is on lp, and the last one on a USB port. They use CUPS for printing, and I can print to them from my SuSE 9.1 computer, and from my Windows
Server 2003.

I have Googled, but found just little about debian and printing, that I could use.

I tried from my XFCE to setup Kprinter, and here I could see the printers on the server, but I could
not get the printers to print.

Maybe its wrong to use Kprinter being in XFCE ?.

Should the above could run or ?.

Erik Jakobsen