Re: Cups not working

David.Grudek@anixter.com wrote:

I have sarge with the latest cups install. No matter what I change in the /etc/cups/cupsd.conf file it will not start the service. I am trying to get it so I can modify the settings threw the web from any computer on the internal network. Each time I modify anything or even just uncomment any setting it says service started and failed with service code 98. Any help would be appreciated

please be more specific: i used cups on sarge but never needed to comment or something like that /stc/cups/ did you install all packages?
did you choose the right driver? on what printer are you working?

steef