Upgrading PHP Version

Hello, I've searched the archives and haven't found anything on this as of
yet. I'm running 3.0 woody and need to upgrade my php version to better
than 4.1.2. I need at least 4.2.0. I don't want to install from source and
would like to keep everything in my current configuration intact such as
modules, etc already in PHP. How do I go about doing this. I know a
version better than what I need is currently being used "testing" version
of Debian.

Thanks,

Ed