Re: HOW to move one window from one desktop to another?

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 21:51:07 +0800, gimmy tang <gimmytang@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I wish I could give you more specification but I am new in linux stuff and
> have no idea about what's your question is:(,  But I found some information
> in the control center perhaps useful:
> KDE version:2.2.2
> The style is default.
> The number os desktope is 4.
> best,
> gimmy

Hi - there you go then - your desktop environment is KDE, your window
manager is the KDE window manager, and a poster in this thread said
something along the lines of click on the top-right icon for a window
and it has a drop-down menu that lets you move it. Also try dragging
the representation on the pager, if you have a pager.

Just a few other notes: please make sure that replies go to the list
debian-user, rather than just to me, privately, in order to keep the
discussion public. Secondly, please avoid top-posting as this makes
threads hard to read: http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html
for info.

Cheers and enjoy yourself with debian!

--