Re: Grub won't timeout

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:26:02 -0700, Jason D. Berg wrote:

> My Grub won't timeout.

# Set the default entry to the entry number NUM. Numbering starts from
# 0, and the entry number 0 is the default if the command is not used.
#
# You can specify 'saved' instead of a number. In this case, the default
# entry is the entry saved with the command 'savedefault'.
> default        0

How about changing "0" to "saved", if you want the to automatically boot
the image you booted the last time you made a suggestion?  Since you have,
or are requesting the "default 0" option on all your images (which I
snipped), you would also remove the "savedefault" option from all the
images but the first.

(I would have sword GRUB started numbering at 1, not 0, but perhaps I'm
mistaken.