web-based calendaring that syncs w/ evo?

hi folks,

I'm looking for a way to publish an iCal calendar to the web in a
format that can be read by anyone (so, plain html).  even better would
be if anyone could add events to it (wiki-style), and I could then
sync the calendar somehow in evolution or mozilla-calendar or
something.

The plan is to have a list of events that students might bei nterested
in, but to only have to enter the data once, rather than twice (once
in my calendar, once on the web).  There seem to be a lot of
calendaring programs out there but I haven't yet found one that
matches these criteria...

Anyone out there have suggestion?

Thanks,

 .''`.       Matt Price