Re: Sharing modem/serial port with Windoze

Daniel L. Miller wrote:

Is there a way to have a modem connected to a Debian server, and have that modem accessible by a Windows client?

My fault for not being clear.

I have a Linux server with happily running Hylafax with two USR Sportster modems. I want to be able to use those modems, from Windows clients, for non-Internet/non-IP related stuff. I just want to be able to pretend one or both of those modems is directly connected to one of my Windows clients. Being able to answer calls and route data appropriately would be another plus - but I'm not desperate for that yet.

Daniel