K3b setup problem

Hello all,

I just installed K3b using apt-get (Debian Unstable).
For the first time startup it presented me with my
hardware list (2 drives, 1CDRW and 1DVDRW). After
setting the speeds for the driver, I clicked OK. Then
it opened a widow showing a problem:
cdrdao does not run with root privileges
It is highly recommended to configure cdrdao to run
with root privileges to increase the overall stability
of the burning process.
Solution: Use K3bSetup to solve this problem.

Should I go ahead with K3bSetup and set cdrdao to run
with root privileges? I'm a little apprehensive about
giving cdrdao to run with root privileges as it works
fine from commandline. Any Comments?

Thanks,
/KS