Set ppp device for PPPoE

Hi,

On a location I have a debian box that sets up connections to two networks through two PPPoE connections. I have specified different firewall rules for each of them.

I would like to specify on which ppp device (ppp0, ppp1) a certain PPPoE connection should be set up.

Is there a pppd or pppoe specific option that will allow me to set the ppp device in the configuration? At this moment I end up with the pppoe connection using the first available ppp device.

--
Enriko Groen
Zoranet systems administrator

enriko.groen@zoranet.nl // +31 38 455 95 62
Zoranet // 8025 BS 6c // Zwolle // Netherlands