Re: How to get the 2nd CPU to work?

> Are you freaking blind?!? All the information is there, telling you that
> they are there and working properly. What more do you want?

Hey .. dude... I'm not sure ok... I'm just asking... You don't have to
be so rude. If you read my question I am clearly saying that it
appears to have recongnized the 2nd CPU.. I just posted here to get a
better sense of how to confirm if the 2nd CPU is working or not...
The output of dmesg and /proc/cpuinfo appears to have recognized the
2nd CPU. Any ideas if
(a) the 2nd CPU is being used OR
(b) it's not being used

All the others on this list have responded helping me out... Thanks you guys.

Regards

Rishi