Re: Nvidia + 2.6 kernel

Thanks for all your help everybody.
I tried the installation procedure described by the above link from
Frederik.  That did not work.  It seemed to have the same problem with
the kernel headers.  So I did a complete removal of the headers and
reinstalled them.  Then I tried running the module-assisstant and it
worked this time!  Except now I'm having trouble with the sound card
again.  Oh well thanks again!
-Noah