Re: Browser Crashes

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 23:15 +1000, Jonathan Wheelhouse wrote:
> Hi
>
> For the last couple of weeks, my kids and I have all experienced
> browser crashes on various sites.
>
> We use any one of firefox, mozilla or galeon.
>
> I've just crashed all 3 browsers on this URL,
> http://www.smh.com.au/news/opinion/ .
--snip--

I just tried this URL in galeon (1.3.17.99) and it worked just fine. I'd
suggest trying to clear out your .galeon directory (or just move it out
of the way temporarily to something like .galeon.old) and then trying
again. If that doesn't work, I'd start looking at the plugins that
you're using and see if temporarily removing any of those fixes it.
Other than that, I'm not sure what to suggest. Hope that helps.

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837