Re: Installing from net with floppy disks - syst em don´t recognize my hard disk

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:51:10 -0300 (ART), Juan Stiller
<juanstiller@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Hi, im trying to install Debian Unstable Version from
> internet with the floppy disks, the installer can see
> my ethernet card, and beggins downloadin some
> packages, but when ends the installed tell me that i
> have no removable media, i know the hdd works fine,
> but i can´t seem to use it with this installer.

I'm going to do a little nitpick here, but doesn't exist a Debian
installer for the unstable (Sid) branch, probably you're using one of
the testing release candidate installer. =)

Your HD use some exotic RAID or SCSI controller?

Andrea