Re: LaTeX with Emacs

Ali Nassar wrote:
Hi All,

I am using emacs on Debian-Linux to edit LaTex files. Is there any tool in
emacs to make a delimiter check? I mean to count the number of left
delimiters in the file and compare it with the number of right delimiters
and then give me an error message if a delimiter is missing.

Is chktex what you are looking for?
Long ago I remember using a tool to check (La)TeX files, and it worked quite well. Don't know what the name was though. chktex came out of google, and it's a GNU program, and part of Debian.