Re: Apache2 and PHP

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:23:46 -0400
JoeHill disseminated the following:

> > 	Did you perform the 'a2enmod php4' to enable PHP4 module support
> > on Apache2? If you did there should be the php4.conf and php4.load
> > symlinks under /etc/apache2/mod-enabled/. I have no problems with
> > Apache2 and PHP4 on my machine at home. I have libapache2-mod-php4 along
> > with php4 and the php4-<mod> packages I use locally.
>
> Sorry, it turns out it's just a perms prob. I had to to do a chmod +rx. The
> PHP is working as it should now, such as it is.

Only prob is, it shows the directory where the site is kept (?), instead of
treating it as the 'root' of the webserver.

ie. when I load www.freeyourmachine.org from the Internet or LAN, shows
'www.freeyourmachine.org/apache2-default/' in the address field.

I have a feeling I'm doing something terribly wrong.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
18:46:35 up 50 days, 18:33, 7 users, load average: 1.76, 1.43, 1.36