Re: limiting resources

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

> I forgot to mention that spamc is of course being used. However,
> spamc does not provide the means to strip markup from email
> messages, nor can it report to razor. My users don't need
> spamassassin for spam checking, but for spam processing.

Have you tried the '-m' switch on spamd ?

You may need to use perl5.8.x to avoid signal handling bugs mentionned
in spamd man page. See "PERL_SIGNALS" in perlrun and "Deferred Signals
(Safe Signals)" in perlipc for details.

HTH

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they