Re: Unable to ping gateway

Sergio Basurto wrote:
Ok, send the shell~#route -n output...

# route -n
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface U     0      0        0 eth0 U     0      0        0 eth1 U 0 0 0 bond0 UG 0 0 0 bond0

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:21:58 +0200, Jacob Larsen wrote:
So the solution is to not set a gateway for eth0 and
eth1, but only set it for bond0?

But you also could have gw for your eth's cards, but
you must assure that those routes do not supercede

I am not sure that I understand what you mean by
The only gateway I have is
Do you mean that I can have a gateway for eth0 and

if it is different than that of bond0?

By not setting a gateway for eth0 and eth1 in
/etc/network/interfaces it still doesn't work.

What should I do?