Weird situation

I'm running two debian 2.2 computers on a box on a network connected to the Internet via a router.

I can telnet in from the outside to both boxes just fine.

I can telnet from box a to box b without problem, but I can't telnet from box b to box a (or ssh).

In addition, the webmin monitoring from box b on box a doesn't work. It generates an "RPC error"

There aren't any firewalls running on box a or box b.

Box A and B have portsentry installed, Box a is configured to not block box b (from the static.ignore file.

Any ideas?

Scott Mohnkern