Re: exim port

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 04:33:21PM -0400, michael.sherman@og.ge.com wrote:
> Hi.
> I have a question regarding exim. Looks like my ISP blocked port 25. How to
> I tell exim to listen on another port?

You pay an extra fee to your ISP to let you operate a mail server, or
find another ISP, or use fetchmail to get your mail from their server.
And by the way, tell exim to use your ISP's server as a smarthost for
outgoing mail.

--
Comparing information and knowledge is like asking whether the fatness of a
pig is more or less green than the designated hitter rule."