Re: Campus Monitoring System...!

Hi, I have a home network, one linux box and a router that i'm using
SNMP and MRTG on. I dont know if you need snmp on this or if there are
any other things that you can try.

Mrtg homepage http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

How i have set it up.

How it looks at my nettwork http://jalla.no-ip.org.nyud.net:8090/mrtg/