DHCP Question

I am a novice in Linux.
The computer running Debian connects to the router (Linksys 4 port. Model #: NR041).   [The router connects to the DSL Modem.]
It connects to the Ethernet Port.  I have enabled DHCP in the Router.

How do I install DHCP Client?   What should be the content of this file?

I have 2 NIC cards in my computer
iconfig -a
should list the all the eth  - however it doesnt.   Is there a way I can have it to identify both the NICs?

What happens after the DHCP Client is installed?   What do I have to do for it to connect to the Internet?

Thanks & Regards,

AARON ROY
Austin, TX