Automatic / Pushed Updates

In the cases of user-oriented Debian based systems and server-farms, the
issue of keeping the system updated comes up.

cron-apt and friends work well for ensuring the latest patches are
downloaded to a Debian machine, but how do I get those patches installed
without needing to login to each machine individually?

Is there a way to push updates or perform unattended updates in Debian?

I'm not on the list, so please CC me with any responses.

Scott.

--
http://quadhome.com/            - Personal webpage