Debian Installation Error

veritech 512 DDR400 $105

Hi there,

I just got a broblem when installing Debian 3. On the
base installation, I received this error:

Failure trying to run: chroot /target dpkg
--force-depends --install
/var/cache/apt/archieves/libc6_2.2.5-11.5_i386deb

After I pressed continues, this follow error show up:

debootstrap exited with an error (return value 1)

I got the 7 CDs and install from the 5th (bf24). The
machine conf:
- Celeron 566
- 256 mb registered SDRAM
- 1g HDD

HDD partition:
50mb - boot
520mb - swap
Left over - /

I've tried also to use DVD ver of the Debian, same
thing, and the same error. I googled around and found
this article:
http://www.elsteve.com/blosxom/static/software/linux/install/optiplex_gx_270/
Ok, maybe the '/' partition is not enough. Then I put
another 1g HDD. The current partition:

HDA
50mb - root
520mb - swap
Left Over - var

HDB
All - /

Unfortunetly, its endup the same, another same error.
Did I miss something here?

Thanks in advance for any answer