Re: programming in c a window problem

Paul Akkermans wrote:
Hi Fellows,
I am trying to program (in c) a simple window/Form in my X Windows environment in Debian. The trouble is that I can't find a good example which draws such a window or form on my screen. Does anybody know a good example? Kind regards, Paul Akkermans

The easiest way to program a GUI app that you mention is with c++ with Qt. That's much more than c, but it makes life much easier, because you are dealing with X and GUI, simple though it may be.
Debian has the Qt examples in qt3-doc.

Hugo