Re: sarge: Where is razor, capi4hylafax, phpsysinfo?

On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 01:27:35PM +0200, Alexander Rinass wrote:
> Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:

> >It is there in sarge. At lease my system yields. Try:
> >
> >apt-cache show razor
>
> Have you updated your package list lately? I have these packages
> installed, but now they are marked obsolete. Hmm... maybe I should try
> another source?
>
> - Alex

All of these are available in unstable, so  they should show up again soon
in testing. I have seen some instability in the contents of testing over
the past week. I hope it relates to rapid progress behind the scenes on
release of Sarge as the new stable.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net