Re: Copying Text from a command prompt...No GUI Involved, and then X-windows issue

Will Ness wrote:

Hello !!

I have an X-Windows configuration issue, and it was suggested on IRC that I post the error log onto the mailing list for others to look at, and perhaps to solve my problem. The question is how do I do this on a strictly command prompt basis? Remember I have NO GUI, so I cannot do the normal highlight with the mouse and paste into window deal. Any advice? TIA!!

I believe the error log is also in /var/log/XFree86.log.

--
"Codito ergo sum"
Roel Schroeven