pptpd/pppd and radius

I'm settin up a pptpd vpn server.  I'd like to be able to use radius
for authentication but I'm having a difficult time finding anything
that has to do with this on debian systems.
I'd also like to be able to allow more than 21 client connections.  If
this mean recompiling, I'm more than willing to do that, but I can't
find much info on how to recompile for radius support and to allow
more than 21 clients.

And help is much appreciated.  Thank you.