Re: please help

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 17:14, Atiase Favour wrote:
> Hello:
> My name is Favour Atiase, I am from Ghana West Africa.
>
> I have an HP DesignJet 750C Plus plotter and I have a
> problem with it.
> I switch on my plotter and recieced this error message
> 070010 01E6ffff on the led display, what does it mean
> and what do i have to check before. I have change all
> the cartridges but still. please help me with this
> ploblem.

This is a hardware problem with your scanner.  Debian is software.

I think you will be more likely to get an anser to your question from an
HP website, for example
https://www.designjet.hp.com/reg_product_home.html?new_product=750C&pageseq=937897

     " ...Take heed, and beware of covetousness; for a man's
      life consisteth not in the abundance of the things
      which he possesseth."       Luke 12:15