Integrating creating users through WebMin

Currently we have a RedHat 8 server that was a special order to do the following: When I create a user through WebMin, it automatically creates a samba user profile for them, and a MailDir for Postfix.

Well, that server is getting old and I can't update samba, for example, without killing it's integration w/WebMin.

So, my question is whether anything similar has been developed under Debian. All of our other servers are Debian and I feel more comfortable with it.

Curtis