Re: Can I create an iso bootable anaconda from Local CD

On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 06:23, belahcene wrote:
> Hi every body
> I want to create an iso installer anaconda for sarge, The procedure
> described in the site is for who has a direct access to the internet.
> This is not my case.
> I have downloaded  the sarge Cd and the anacond for debian, I want
> create from my local Cd the iso installer
> Is it possible

You might want to check out Keith Murphy's excellent HOWTO:

http://www.paragonlinux.com/anaconda-howto.html

In particular, if you've downloaded the sarge CDs, you can create a
local mirror from them instead of having to download it.  The
"debmirror" package may be helpful in this regard.