Re: cdrecord issues since 2.6 move

Paul Gear wrote:
> I've burned several CDs greater than 150 Mb on sarge under
> kernel-image-2.6.7-1-k7.  Cdrecord may complain about "badly designed
> ATAPI", but it works fine for me.

And further: i've just burned a 643 Mb image to a 24x CD-RW, and it used
almost zero CPU.  In the past (under kernel 2.4.19 on RHL9), it took a
lot more CPU, and caused the foreground application to run a somewhat
jumpily.  Now, it's smooth sailing - i didn't even notice it happening.

--
Paul
<http://paulgear.webhop.net>