Re: eroaster atapi ide-scsi and burning files - fail to detect reader/writer

On Sun, 2004-08-29 at 11:46 -0700, Marc Wilson wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 01:27:33PM -0500, hanasaki wrote:
>
> <silly problems with eroaster deleted>

not so silly problems left deleted

> Since you want to use Knoppix rather than Debian, why don't you just burn
> the ISO and get it over with?  You've already demonstrated you know how to
> use the command-line tool... so why do you need a GUI front-end to burn the
> image?

Maybe because wants to burn knoppix as a catastrophic failure recovery
tool (which has saved my ass once already) and he wants to burn more
things than knoppix and simply mentioned knoppix as what he was burning
at the moment?

xcdroast does the job just fine, hanasaki.