Re: automating sa-learn via cyrus mailbox?

Will Trillich wrote:

i've been thinking again, so to avoid doing something dangerous
i thought i run it past y'all'uns-- :)

we're running cyrus21 and exim4 for email services, and would
like to automate the "sa-learn" feature system-wide.

so why not create a "user.spam" cyrus mailbox, BOUNCE any spams
there and have cron do some sort of automated "sa-learn --spam"
on the results, and then delete them?

anybody doing anything like this? got code i could sniff before
i work up my own wheel from scratch?

I've had another thought... The utility of the sa-learn feature depends on the quantitiy of mail you feed it: does anyone know how much mail sa needs to see to learn anything useful?

I use it to report spam, which I think is different.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait