Re: I don't care

On Thursday August 26 2004 21:56, John Summerfield wrote:
> Wayne Topa wrote:
> >Now all you have to do John if get them to fix the To: & Cc:
> > problem.
> >
> >From: John Summerfield <debian@ComputerDatasafe.com.au>
> >Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 23:38:35 +0800
> >To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> >Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> >Subject: Re: Borked e-mail threading [Was Re: HylaFax receives
> > rubbish] Reply-To: root@localhost.dyndns.org
>
> It's the list management software, and I don't care. I think someone
> said that Debian plans to change LMS so I don't care.

What do you mean it's the list management software? It adds a List-post
header like it's supposed to:

That Thunderbird and Mozilla Mail aren't mailing list aware is not the
fault of the mailing list. These are long-standing Mozilla bugs that
haven't been addressed (which is unfortunate since if they were a
decent mailer would finally exist in the Windows world, but I digress).
Besides that, if the software were to insert a reply-to header then
this rather intriguing reply-to header that seems to come with your
messages would be overwritten:

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario