Setting up PHP4 in Apache

Hi,

I thought I had this configured correctly, because it was working at one time (like yesterday).  I have installed PHP4 with the lastest Apache.  What happens when I try to load for example the "phpinfo()" ? which I have named "view.php" it will read it in as a file and bring up the download prompt.  Can somebody point me in the right direction here?  Here are a few bits and pieces of my 'http.conf' file:

#LoadModule cgi_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/mod_cgi.so

 LoadModule php4_module /usr/lib/apache/1.3/libphp4.so

DirectoryIndex index.htm index.html index.shtml index.php index.php3 index.php4

#ScriptAlias /php4/ /usr/lib/php4/
#ScriptAlias /php4/"/usr/lib/php4/

I feel this is where I must have messed up

 #AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
    #
    # And for PHP 4.x, use:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml .php3 .php

Thanks for your help in advance,

njwood