Re: debian potato 2.2 - apt sources.list

Carl Fink <carl@fink.to> wrote in message news:<2wWEa-8da-15@gated-at.bofh.it>...
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2004 at 07:05:00PM -0700, dale lane wrote:
>
> > For the last 2 days I have been trying to Install
> > Debian potato 2.2r? on an old computer that I have.
>
> Why?  It hasn't had a security update in over a year, so it's guaranteed to
> be dangerous to put on a network.  What makes you think 2.2 will be more
> limited-resource friendly than Woody or Sarge?
> --
> Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
> Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading
> http://www.jabootu.com

> deb http://archive.debian.org potato main contrib non-free

But that server appears to be down.
--

  deb http://archive.debian.org potato main contrib non-free

is down and has been down for several days.
Debian potato 2.2r7 or whatever is not going on to a network,
just on to an old computer salvaged out of a thrift store,
and it uses quite a bit less disk space than other more current
versions of Debian, and xfree86 will work and surf the
internet on 32 megabytes of ram.

I am still trying to find a Debian potato 2.2 server other
than  deb http://archive.debian.org/
that I can download potato 2.2 packages from ?