Re: building or obtaining debian non-free CDs ? - margins

hi ya cw

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, CW Harris wrote:

> Kind of jumping in the middle here, but if you are looking to get a
> repository structure for the packages you use...

yup .. or confirmation that one is heading the right direction

> $ find /var/cache/apt-proxy -type d -maxdepth 5 \
>     | sed -e 's[/var/cache/apt-proxy/[['

-ls instead of the sed works too

and all the *.deb fits on one CD in my case ..

but, i didn't make a cd and try to do a install telling it to use
the new local cd instad of the main ftp/http/real-cd options

problem also is i was trying to avoid using apt-proxy and just
run daily mirroring only of the packages i wanted to kept up-to-date :-0
	- ie.. i dont always have access to all the deb boxes
	and do want a central local reposistory that has been
	tested-with-our-environments-and-gorillas

c ya
alvin