Re: make modules

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 12:02:30AM +0200, messmate wrote:
> Hi,
> while doing a 'make modules' after compiling the kernel
> an error accured about 'ambassador.....' ??? so stopped.

You should include this error with your e-mail. My telepathy2originalPoster
protocol is broken.

> Kernel 2.4.20 on my sarge.
> Compiler : gcc.3.3
> Note: the reason of a 2.4.20 kernel is that i
> can't burn a cd with a 2.4.26.

That's weird. No one else I know of has had problems, and I certainly haven't.
Can you be more specific as to why it doesn't work for you at that kernel
version.

> Maybe anything wrong with the compiler version ?

Nope.

-- Thomas Adam
--
"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask. You are a flatulent pain in
the arse." -- Morrissey.